Wednesday 14 March 2012

bosan bosan santai~=P

assalamualaikum~
sorry for not updating u my dearest 'cerita cerita ami' for a quiet long time i think
i got a very hectic day these few weeks plus dunno what to 'cerita' with u.hee
too many things happened so i'm not very sure which one need to be share~so as a conclusion
dont write anything lorrr~.

~since i got a lot lot thing to share and i don't think that i can put all the 'cerita' here
so i choose the best one.~

first thing first
introduce to u
baby HAKEEM~
the second nephew of mine. the first son of kakcik and abg najmie.
all praises to Allah for this cute little baby~


secondly~
omo omo omo~i went for B.I.G.
it's not BESAR or KAABIRUN.  but it's the acronym for. BINA INSAN GURU.
that 4 days and 3 nights awesome camping was held at Teluk Gorek Mersing.

gambar~??oh sorry this is not my en lappy. don't have any gambo lorrrr~huhu.
what i got there!!yeah 
now i can call myself a good swimmer perhaps!~yeay SAYA DAH RETI BERENANG!!.

lagi~???.hmmmm..
frankly speaking~my GURU's spirit in myself is not fully 'TERBINA'  yet.
huhu.
just see me during my SBE~.omo omo omo
don't mention anything about SBE here. i don't want any of u got to know how terrible my SBE was.
err actually it's not that too terrible. it's just~hmmm seriously i'm not very satisfied about my experience during my School Base Experience (SBE).huhu.
i wish i wish with all my heart~i can redo my SBE but not in that school.
yeah!!! ok stop that 'xbest' story.heehee.

hmmmmm.(ami is thinking)...(_ _')
ok...nothing to write anymore~
yeahh~till then goodbye and assalamualaikum.

p/s:fuuuuhhh ~sorry i am very bad in my writing.err actually in english~huhu..
so sorry for any 'ketidaksedapan ayat' , 'kepelikan ayat' and anything that can be classify as an error.huuuhuu.




No comments:

Post a Comment